For assistance regarding filing Form 700 please contact:
- Departmental Filing Officer
- The Ethics Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)-252-3100
- The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) at (866) 275-3772 (866-ASK-FPPC)
- Deputy City Attorney assigned to the department
For Form 700 electronic filers NetFile also provides videos and written instructions detailing how to use every page in the system. You must log into your account to access those videos and instructions. Account related support information is also available on E-File account setup page.
2020 SEI Information Sessions
Ethics Commission offers information sessions to help filers and filing officers learn more about annual Form 700 filing requirements. Please use this online form to sign up for the sessions.
Filing Officer Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Feb 12th 2020 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ 25 Van Ness Avenue, Room 70 (Lower Level), San Francisco, CA 94102
- Wednesday, Mar 11th 2020 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ San Francisco Public Library, Latino Room (Lower Level), 100 Larkin Street, San Francisco, CA 94102
Filer Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Feb 19th 2020 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ 25 Van Ness Avenue, Room 70 (Lower Level), San Francisco, CA 94102
- Wednesday, Mar 18th 2020 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ LOCATION TBD