For assistance regarding filing Form 700 please contact:
- Departmental Filing Officer
- The Ethics Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415)-252-3100
- The Fair Political Practices Commission at Advice@fppc.ca.gov or (866) 275-3772 (1-866-ASK-FPPC *1)
- Deputy City Attorney assigned to the department
For Form 700 electronic filers NetFile also provides videos and written instructions detailing how to use every page in the system. You must log into your account to access those videos and instructions. Account related support information is also available on E-File account setup page.
2021 SEI Information Sessions
The Ethics Commission’s upcoming in-person information sessions regarding annual Form 700 filing requirements have been cancelled.
Filing Officer Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Feb 10th 2021 – 1:30PM to 2:30PM via Teams Meeting TENTATIVE
- Wednesday, Mar 10th 2021 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM via Teams Meeting TENTATIVE
Filer Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Feb 17th 2021 – 1:30PM to 2:30PM via Teams Meeting TENTATIVE
- Wednesday, Mar 17th 2021 – 2.30PM to 3.30PM via Teams Meeting TENTATIVE