2021 SEI Information Sessions
The Ethics Commission’s information sessions for Filing Officers and Filers regarding the annual Form 700 filing requirements will be held remotely.
Filer Information Sessions
For Elected Officials, Department Heads, Board Members and Commissioners (E-Filers)
- Wednesday, Feb 17th 2021 – 1:30PM to 2:30PM via WebEx
For Designated Filers (Filing on Paper)
- Wednesday, Mar 17th 2021 – 1:30PM to 2:30PM via WebEx
Filer Support Options
- Departmental Filing Officer or Liaison
- The Ethics Commission at email@example.com or (415)-252-3100
- The Fair Political Practices Commission at Advice@fppc.ca.gov or (866) 275-3772
- Deputy City Attorney assigned to the department
For Form 700 electronic filers NetFile also provides videos and written instructions detailing how to use every page in the system. You must log into your account to access those videos and instructions. Account related support information is also available on E-File account setup page.