For assistance regarding filing Form 700 please contact:
- Departmental Filing Officer
- The Ethics Commission at email@example.com or (415)-252-3100
- The Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) at (866) 275-3772 (866-ASK-FPPC)
- Deputy City Attorney assigned to the department
For Form 700 electronic filers NetFile also provides videos and written instructions detailing how to use every page in the system. You must log into your account to access those videos and instructions. Account related support information is also available on E-File account setup page.
2019 SEI Information Sessions
Ethics Commission offers information sessions to help filers and filing officers learn more about annual Form 700 filing requirements. Please use this online form to sign up for the sessions.
Filing Officer Information Sessions
- Tuesday, Feb 12th 2019 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ Room 421, City Hall
- Tuesday, Mar 12th 2019 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ Room 421, City Hall
Filer Information Sessions
- Wednesday, Feb 20th 2019 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ Room 421, City Hall
- Wednesday, Mar 20th 2019 – 1.30PM to 2.30PM @ Room 421, City Hall