The Ethics Commission invites applications from individuals who have a desire to contribute to open and accountable local government, enjoy working as a member of a diverse team, and are willing to forego all personal involvement in campaigns while serving as a member of the Ethics Commission’s staff.
Applications are currently being accepted for the following positions:
- Principal Program Manager – Engagement & Compliance Division (1824, Principal Administrative Analyst)
- Senior Program Administrator – Engagement & Compliance Division (1823, Senior Administrative Analyst)
- Principal Program Manager – Audit Division (1824, Principal Administrative Analyst)
- Policy Analyst – Policy Division (1822, Administrative Analyst)
- Senior Investigative Analyst – Enforcement & Legal Affairs Division (1823, Senior Administrative Analyst)
To learn more about these opportunities with the Ethics Commission or to submit an application, please visit the job postings page.
The Ethics Commission also periodically seeks interns for specific public service projects. Projects are varied and may include, for example, policy analysis, legal research, data analysis, and report writing.
These projects are designed to offer interns the opportunity to apply their knowledge, training and skills in a real-world, professional environment. Internships are non-paid positions, but individuals may qualify to receive school credit.
The Commission is not taking intern applications at this time. We will invite applicants to consider the Commission’s internship program at a future date.
To learn more about the Commission’s Internship program, please contact Gayathri Thaikkendiyil at firstname.lastname@example.org.