On July 26, 2014, the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance was amended which included changing the definition of a lobbyist and the reporting of political contributions. When analyzing the electronic data, take note that the disclosure requirements were different between January 2010 to July 2014 and July 2014 to the present. For more information, see San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code Sec. 2.100.
The following contact lobbyist datasets are available from SF OpenData. These datasets can be filtered, embedded into your own web site, built into charts, or exported into a variety of formats. Each dataset at SF OpenData is updated nightly.
The following datasets combine data from Contact and Expenditure lobbyists and are updated nightly. To view up to date information, refer to the Lobbyist Public site.
- Lobbyist Filings Directory
- Lobbyist Directory
- Lobbyist Activity Directory
- Lobbyist Activity – Campaign Contributions
- Lobbyist Activity – Employments
- Contact Lobbyist Activity – Activity Expenses
- Contact Lobbyist Activity – Payments Received
- Contact Lobbyist Activity – Contact of Public Officials
- Expenditure Lobbyist Activity – Payments to Influence
- Expenditure Lobbyist Activity – Total Payments