- San Francisco Charter Provisions Relating to Governmental Ethics and the Ethics Commission (Revised July, 2004)
- City Conflict of Interest Provisions: Campaign & Gov’t Conduct Code, Sections 3.200 et seq
- Conflict of Interest Code: Financial Interests Campaign & Gov’t Conduct Code, Sections 3.1-100 – 3.1-500
- Statements of Incompatible Activities (SIAs)
- California State Political Reform Act of 1974, as amended, and Regulations of the Fair Political Practices Commission
- Conflict of Interest Regulations (Revised January 24, 2014)
- Ethics Commission Regulation 15.102-1: Regulation regarding the filing of Certificate of Ethics Training Form (AB 1234) (Effective December 23, 2017)
- Regulations of the Conflict of Interest Code: Financial Disclosure, San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code section 3.1-100 et seq.
- Manual on Governmental Ethics Laws: A Guide to State and Local Laws Governing the Conduct of Public Officials and Employees (Updated May 7, 2013)
- Summary of Gifts Rules – February 2015
Was this page helpful?