City officers and employees of the City & County of San Francisco are required by state and local law to receive training regarding ethics and sunshine laws. In addition, some officers and employees are required to disclose personal assets, income, and gifts that pose a potential conflict of interest when participating in government decisions.
- Recusal Disclosure Procedures for Members of City Boards and Commissions
- NEW: Ethics Laws that Apply to the City’s Redistricting Task Force
Disclosure and Training Requirements
- Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700)
- Ethics & Sunshine Training
- Behested Payments
- Conflict of Interest
- City Contracts
- Gifts and Travel
- Incompatible Activities (SIA)
- Post-Employment Restrictions
Visit the Commission’s Training & Resources page for a full listing of trainings and resources for City Officers, Employees, and Filing Officers.