City officers, employees, and certain consultants of the City & County of San Francisco are subject to state and local ethics and conflict-of-interest laws as well as disclosure and training requirements while employed with the City. In addition, certain activities are restricted post-employment. Click on the following links to learn more.
- Recusal Disclosure Procedures for Members of City Boards and Commissions
- Post-Employment Restrictions
- Request Advanced Written Determination
- NEW: Ethics Laws that Apply to the City’s Redistricting Task Force
Disclosure and Training Requirements
- Form 700 – Statement of Economic Interests
- Ethics & Sunshine Training
- Behested Payments
- Notification of Recusal
- City Contracts
- Gifts and Travel
- Incompatible Activities (SIA)
Visit the Commission’s Training & Resources page for a full listing of trainings and resources for City Officers, Employees, and Filing Officers.