File Disclosure Statements Online
The San Francisco Ethics Commission provides the Netfile electronic filing system and DocuSign to complete and e-file disclosure statements. Follow the instructions below to file electronic statements.
Note: Other types of disclosure filings are filed in hard copy. Please see the Compliance section for filing instructions.
Campaign Committees, Contact Lobbyists, Expenditure Lobbyists, and City Officers that are required to file the Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) and Ethics and Sunshine Declarations with the Ethics Commission must use Netfile to submit electronic statements. To file statements using Netfile, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Register
Register with the Ethics Commission and create a Netfile User Account to file electronic disclosure statements.
Step 2: E-File
Log in to your Netfile User Account to file your statements.
Step 3: E-Sign
E-sign campaign statements user your Signer ID and PIN.
This requirement only applies to committee officers that sign campaign statements. It does not apply to City Officers filing Form 700 or Lobbyists.
Use the DocuSign system to submit the following forms electronically. City officials that use the DocuSign system to file electronic statements must authenticate using the citywide single-sign on system.
- Certificate of Lobbyist Training
- Certification of Delivery
- Request for Advance Written Determination
- SFEC Form DCC – Department Contact Change Form
- SFEC Form NAR – Notice of Appointment or Reappointment
- SFEC Form NRLO – Notice of Resignation / Leaving Office
- SFEC Form 107 – Training for Candidates and Treasurers
- SFEC Form 112b – Committee Account Registration
- SFEC Form 113 – Important Notice for Initiative, Recall and Referendum Petitions
- SFEC Form 114.5 – Behested Contributions Received by Certain Committees
- SFEC Form 122 – Transfer of Funds
- SFEC Form 124 – Contributions Made By Business Entities
- SFEC Form 125 – Bundled Contributions Disclosure Report
- SFEC Form 126f2 – Notification of Submission of Proposal
- SFEC Form 126f4 – Notification of Contract Approval
- SFEC Form 128 – Acceptance of Voluntary Expenditure Ceilings
- SFEC Form 134b – Candidate’s Notice of Exceeding 100 Percent of the Voluntary Expenditure Ceiling
- SFEC Form 143 – Requests by Candidates for Independent Determination of Filings Required Under Section 1.161(b), 162(b) and 1.163 of S.F. Campaign Finance Reform Ordinance
- SFEC Form 152c – Request to Receive Notice of The Ethics Commission’s Certification of a Candidate’s Eligibility to Receive Public Funds
- SFEC Form 3209b – Notification of Recusal
- SFEC Form 3216d – Gifts of Travel
- SFEC Form 3410a – Registration for Permit Consultants
- SFEC Form 3410b – Disclosure Report for Permit Consultants
- SFEC Form 3500 – Disclosure Report for Developers of Major City Projects
- SFEC Form 3610b – Behested Payments by a City Officer
- SFEC Form 3620 – Donors of Behested Payments Report
- SFEC Form 3630 – Recipients of Major Behested Payments
- SFEC Form 6729-4 – Quarterly Report of Lobbyist on Behalf of the City
File Other Paper Forms
The Ethics Commission’s physical office has re-opened for in-person public services beginning Monday, November 15, 2021. During the closure of the Ethics Commission’s physical office due to the City’s Public Health Order, the Commission accepted the following paper forms via this Electronic Document Transmission Cover Sheet process. The Commission will continue to accept these forms through this process until further notice.
- SFEC Form 112a (Signature Verification Card)
- SFEC Form 142a (Statement of Participation or Non-Participation – Public Financing Program)
- Acknowledgment of Mandatory Audit
- FPPC Form 410 (Statement of Organization)
- FPPC Form 501 (Candidate Intention Statement)
- FPPC Form 470 (Officeholder/Candidate Campaign Statement-Short Form and Form 470 Supplement) (Only for filers not required to file electronically. See SFC&GCC Sec. 1.112)
- All Campaign Consultant Forms