File Disclosure Statements Online
The San Francisco Ethics Commission provides the Netfile electronic filing system and DocuSign to complete and e-file disclosure statements. Follow the instructions below to file electronic statements.
Note: Other types of disclosure filings are filed in hard copy. Please see the Compliance section for filing instructions.
Campaign Committees, Contact Lobbyists, Expenditure Lobbyists, and City Officers that are required to file the Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) and Ethics and Sunshine Declarations with the Ethics Commission must use Netfile to submit electronic statements. To file statements using Netfile, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Register
Register with the Ethics Commission and create a Netfile User Account to file electronic disclosure statements.
Step 2: E-File
Log in to your Netfile User Account to file statements.
Step 3: E-Sign
E-sign campaign statements user your Signer ID and PIN.
This requirement only applies to committee officers that sign campaign statements. It does not apply to City Officers filing Form 700 or Lobbyists.
Use the DocuSign system to submit the following forms electronically. City officials that use the DocuSign system to file electronic statements must authenticate using the citywide single-sign on system.
- Certificate of Lobbyist Training
- Certification of Delivery
- SFEC Form 114.5 – Behested Contributions Received by Certain Committees
- SFEC Form 124 – Contributions Made By Business Entities
- SFEC Form 125 – Bundled Contributions Disclosure Report
- SFEC Form 126f2 – Notification of Submission of Proposal
- SFEC Form 126f4 – Notification of Contract Approval
- SFEC Form 31104a – Filing Officer Report
- SFEC Form 3209b – Notification of Recusal
- SFEC Form 3216d – Gifts of Travel
- SFEC Form 3410a – Registration for Permit Consultants
- SFEC Form 3410b – Disclosure Report for Permit Consultants
- SFEC Form 3500 – Disclosure Report for Developers of Major City Projects
- SFEC Form 3610b – Behested Payments by a City Officer
- SFEC Form 3620 – Donors of Behested Payments Report
- SFEC Form 3630 – Recipients of Major Behested Payments
- SFEC Form 6729-4 – Quarterly Report of Lobbyist on Behalf of the City