Instructions for Administrative Staff and Representatives
- If you just completed a disclosure form via DocuSign on behalf of another person, then an email was just sent to the designated signer of the document requesting signature. Please note that the document will not be considered filed with the Ethics Commission unless the individual specified to sign the document completes the signature process.
- If the signer does not sign the document within 120 days then the document will become void and expire. An automated reminder email will be sent to the specified signer every other day until the document expires.
Instructions for Signers
- If you just completed the form yourself or a representative completed the form on your behalf, then please check your email to complete the signature process. If you do not sign the document then the document will not be considered filed with the Ethics Commission.
- If you do not sign the document within 120 days then the document will become void and expire.
- If you just signed the document, then please check your email to obtain a copy of the filed document.
Public Access to Disclosure Statements
PLEASE NOTE: Disclosure statements are public documents and are made available on the Ethics Commission’s web site within minutes of receipt. To view filed disclosure documents, please visit the Disclosure section of the web site.