- Audit Authority
- Audit Scope and Procedures
- Compliance with all disclosure requirements pertaining to contributions, expenditures, accrued expenditures, and loans, including itemization when required;
- Compliance with applicable filing deadlines;
- Compliance with restrictions on contributions, loans, and expenditures;
- Accuracy of total reported receipts, disbursements, and cash balances as compared to bank records; and
- Compliance with all record-keeping requirements.
The Commission will post audit reports to its web site and, in cases of violations of law, forward it to the appropriate enforcement agency.
The Committee was formed in May 2004 to support the election of Lillian Sing to the Board of Supervisors, District 1 in the November 2, 2004 general election. The Committee’s treasurer was Linda Quan. The Committee’s filing obligations were completed on June 28, 2005.
For the period covered by the audit, the Committee received $270,350 in contributions (including non-monetary contributions of $3,429) and incurred expenditures of $266,921.
The Commission determined that there were no material findings with respect to the audit of the Committee. The Committee substantially complied with the disclosure and record-keeping provisions of the Act and CFRO.
City and County of San Francisco
San Francisco Ethics Commission Audit Report: Lillian Sing for Supervisor, FPPC ID #1266200
(1) During the period covered by the audit, Article 1, Chapter 3 of the San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code (S.F. C&GC Code) codified the Electronic Filing Ordinance. As a result of recent amendments to CFRO, the provisions of the Electronic Filing Ordinance are now combined in S.F. C&GC Code section 1.112.