SAN FRANCISCO ETHICS COMMISSION
San Franciscans for Equitable Taxation, No on B, A Coalition of Taxpayers, Seniors and Property Owners
- Audit Authority
- Audit Scope and Procedures
- Compliance with all disclosure requirements pertaining to contributions, expenditures, accrued expenditures, and loans, including itemization when required;
- Compliance with applicable filing deadlines;
- Compliance with restrictions on contributions, loans, and expenditures;
- Accuracy of total reported receipts, disbursements, and cash balances as compared to bank records; and
- Compliance with all record-keeping requirements.
The Commission posts audit reports to its web site and, in cases of violations of law, forwards them to the appropriate enforcement agency.
The Committee was formed in October 2005 to oppose San Franciscans for Equitable Taxation, No on B, A Coalition of Taxpayers, Seniors and Property Owners in the November 8, 2005 general election. Steven S. Lucas served as the treasurer. The Committee’s filing obligations were completed on December 31, 2005.
- Audit Findings
The Commission determined that there were no material findings with respect to the audit of the Committee. The Committee substantially complied with the disclosure and record keeping provisions of the Act and CFRO.
 During the period covered by the audit, Article 1, Chapter 3 of the San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code (S.F. C&GC Code) codified the Electronic Filing Ordinance. As a result of recent amendments to CFRO, the provisions of the Electronic Filing Ordinance are now combined in S.F. C&GC Code section 1.112.