Monday, October 21, 2019
Contact: Pat Ford (415) 252-3100
- Chair Chiu called the meeting to order at 2:01 p.m.. With Vice-Chair Noreen Ambrose and Commissioners Fern M. Smith and Lateef H. Gray in attendance, a quorum was present. Commissioner Yvonne Lee was not in attendance and had an excused absence.
- Under Item 2, provided the opportunity for public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Unanimously (4-0) adopted a motion by Commissioner Smith seconded by Vice Chair Ambrose to approve the Consent Calendar of the following items:
- Item 3, Draft Minutes of the Commission’s September 20, 2019 regular meeting.
- Item 4, Proposed Stipulation, Decision, and Order In the Matter of It’s Our Time, SF Women Supporting London Breed for Mayor 2018 (SFEC Complaint No. 1718-134B).
- Under Item 5, heard and discussed an informational presentation by Staff on new Ethics Commission data dashboard tools for the November 2019 election.
- Under Item 6, heard and discussed the monthly Staff Policy Report. No action was taken as it was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 7, the Commission heard and discussed the monthly Staff Enforcement Report. A Staff briefing on the Ethics Commission’s jurisdiction regarding whistleblower protection was continued to the November meeting. No action was taken as the item was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 8, heard and discussed the monthly Executive Director’s Report. No action was taken as the item was for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 9, regarding items for future meetings, no items were discussed and no action was taken.
- Under Item 10, provided the opportunity for additional public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 11, adjourned the meeting at 3:01 pm.
Draft Minutes for the October 18, 2019, regular meeting will be available upon their completion and will be included on the Agenda for the Commission’s next meeting. The next meeting of the Ethics Commission is Friday, November 15, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. in City Hall Room 416. For further information, please feel free to contact the Ethics Commission at email@example.com or (415) 252-3100.
SFGovTV provides a continuous archive of selected Commission, council and board meetings that allows viewers to watch those meetings online in full at the viewer’s convenience. Video, audio, and closed-captioning archives of Ethics Commission meetings may be accessed here.