Friday, March 20, 2020
Room 416, City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, San Francisco
ETHICS COMMISSION MEETING IS CANCELLED
Due to continuing developments in the City and County of San Francisco to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ethics Commission’s regular meeting scheduled for Friday, March 20, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. has been cancelled.
The next regular meeting of the Commission is scheduled for Friday, April 17, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. in Room 416 of City Hall. Materials for that meeting will be posted in advance of that meeting on the Commission’s website at www.sfethics.org.
Please note that the April 1 filing deadline for City officials’ required Annual Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) and annual certification of Ethics & Sunshine training, as applicable, remains in effect and has not been extended. Further information and resources for this annual filing can be accessed online at https://sfethics.org/ethics/2020/01/annual-form-700-filings-due-tuesday-april-1-2020.html. Ethics Commission Staff continue to be available for compliance guidance, advice, and other assistance.
As a public health reminder, to help prevent the spread of COVID19, please do your part:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Try alternatives to shaking hands, like a wave.
- Stay informed about the latest news on COVID-19: Visit sfdph.org and sign up for the City’s alert service for official updates: text COVID19SF to 888-777.