January 22, 2021
Contact: Patrick Ford (415) 252-3100
- Chair Ambrose called the meeting to order at 9:30 am. With Commissioners Yvonne Lee, Daina Chiu, and Larry Bush in attendance, a quorum was present. Commissioner Fern Smith had an excused absence.
- Under Item 2, provided the opportunity for public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 3, heard, discussed, and provided the opportunity for public comment on an informational presentation on Commission budget priorities for the Fiscal Year 2022, July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022.
- Under Item 4, provided the opportunity for additional public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 5, adjourned the meeting at 12:08 pm.
Draft Minutes for the January 21, 2021 Special Meeting will be available upon their completion and will be included on the Agenda for the Commission’s next Regular Meeting, scheduled for Friday, February 12, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Ethics Commission at email@example.com or (415) 252-3100.
SFGovTV provides a continuous archive of selected Commission, council and board meetings that allows viewers to watch those meetings online in full at the viewer’s convenience. Video, audio, and closed-captioning archives of Ethics Commission meetings may be accessed here.