March 12, 2021
Contact: Patrick Ford (415) 252-3100
- Chair Ambrose called the meeting to order at 9:38 am. With Commissioners James Bell, Daina Chiu, and Yvonne Lee in attendance, a quorum was present. Commissioner Larry Bush joined the meeting at 9:50 am. Commissioner Bell was excused from the meeting at 10:45 am.
- Under Item 2, provided the opportunity for public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 3, discussed the Draft Minutes for February 12, 2021 meeting and unanimously (5-0) adopted a motion by Commissioner Chiu, seconded by Vice Chair Lee, to continue the Draft Minutes to the April meeting.
- Under Item 4, heard and discussed the Staff Policy Report.
- Under Item 5, heard and discussed the Staff Enforcement Report. No action was taken as the item was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 6, heard and discussed the Executive Director’s Report. No action was taken as the item was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 7, discussed possible items for future meetings.
- Under Item 8, provided the opportunity for additional public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 9, adjourned the meeting at 12:39 pm.
Draft Minutes for the March 12, 2021 Regular Meeting will be available upon their completion and will be included on the Agenda for the Commission’s next Regular Meeting. The next Regular Meeting of the Ethics Commission is scheduled for Friday, April 9, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.
For further information, please contact the Ethics Commission at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 252-3100.
SFGovTV provides a continuous archive of selected Commission, council and board meetings that allows viewers to watch those meetings online in full at the viewer’s convenience. Video, audio, and closed-captioning archives of Ethics Commission meetings may be accessed here.