Date: March 1, 2021
For the 2018 election cycle, pursuant to its authority under San Francisco Charter Section C3-699-11(4) and San Francisco Campaign and Governmental Code (“SF C&GCC”) Section 1.150, the Ethics Commission selected campaign 11 committees to determine whether committees materially complied with applicable campaign laws. The report below for No Plan, No Accountability, No on Prop C (the “Committee”) is one of the reports completed under the Commissions discretionary audit program.
Auditors concluded there were five findings with respect to the Committee:
- Committee did not disclose a contribution on Late Contribution Report (Form 497)
- An expenditure made was not reported on campaign statements
- Credits posted to Committee bank account were not reported on campaign statements
- Expenses incurred were not accurately reported on campaign statements
- Committee communication did not contain appropriate disclaimer language