The following Statement of Economic Interests datasets are available from SF OpenData. The data contains the contents of the Statement of Economic Interests forms filed by elected officials, members of boards and commissions, and department heads. These datasets can be filtered, embedded into your own web site, built into charts, or exported into a variety of formats. Each dataset at SF OpenData is updated nightly.
- Cover Page
- Schedule A1 – Investments: Stocks, Bonds, and Other Interests
- Schedule A2 – Investments, Income, and Assets of Business Entities/Trusts
- Schedule B – Interests in Real Property
- Schedule C – Income, Loans, & Business Positions
- Schedule D – Income: Gifts
- Schedule E – Travel Payments, Advances, and Reimbursements
For information on API documentation for these datasets, visit the API documentation page.
Online Form 700 datasets and statements posted online redact some fields to address filers’ privacy concerns, however un-redacted Form 700 datasets and statements are available upon request.
Unredacted statements for City Officers (elected officials, department heads, members of boards and commissions) are available through the Ethics Commission upon request.
To request unredacted statements of other designated employees, contact the parent department.
|Schedule||Redacted field names|
|Cover||address, phone number, email|