On a mobile device? Rotate your screen for best viewing experience.
Choose between the tabs (Election Financials, Public Financing, Third Party Expenditures, etc.) to see a different report on campaign finance for the 2018 elections.
See the How To Page for tips on reading these dashboards.
If the dashboards are not visible above, you can view the version hosted on Tableau Public
Looking for a Voter Guide?
Other online data disclosure tools available from the Ethics Commission:
Campaign Committee Statements
Review all campaign finance statements filed by committees on the Commission’s Public Portal page.
- Search financial statements by candidate name, committee name, ballot measure, Filer ID or filing date range
- Use the Advanced Search to quickly find contributions and expenditures across multiple statements
Campaign Finance Datasets
Research campaign finance data in a tabular form via SF OpenData.
- View data in a spreadsheet format
- Download datasets in a variety of data formats
- Save search criteria
- Build and save your own maps, charts and graphs
- Integrate campaign data with other City datasets
Application Programming Interface
Connect your application to the Commission’s open data web services to access campaign finance data for your project.
- Query data using the SODA API
- Analyze campaign finance activity using third-party research tools
- Create your own application to directly access the Commission’s datasets
See the About the Dashboards page for more on the data.