This notice is to inform you that the Ethics Commission’s office will be temporarily relocating to City Hall starting Friday, June 22, 2018, for an update of our permanent office at 25 Van Ness needed to accommodate current staffing levels and improve the functionality of our work space. Our Van Ness office will be temporarily closed from June 22 to mid-August. During this period, our front-office reception team will be working at the following address, where our operations will continue as normal:
San Francisco Ethics Commission – Temporary Location
Room 316, City Hall
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Pl.
San Francisco, CA 94102
The following information is provided to assist you in contacting us during our temporary relocation:
Contacting us in person
- For general in-person assistance, please feel free to visit us at Room 316, City Hall. Normal office hours are 8AM to 5PM – Monday through Friday.
- For specific questions or guidance, we encourage you to contact us prior to your visit by phone (415-252-3100) or email (email@example.com) so that we can make arrangements to assist you as necessary.
- Please note that we may also be able to address your request by phone or email.
Contacting us by phone or email
- Our main phone line (415-252-3100) will be up and running at our temporary City Hall location starting Friday, June 22.
- For filing assistance or inquiries please continue to contact us by phone or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) during our normal office hours (8AM to 5PM – Monday through Friday).
- You can also find information about compliance and filing requirements on our website.
Contacting us by mail
- Please continue to send mail to our permanent address at 25 Van Ness Ave., Suite 220, San Francisco, CA 94102.
- We will be forwarding mails and deliveries to our temporary offices during this period.
Contacting us by Fax
- Please note that we will not have a functioning fax at our temporary location, so any documents transmitted by fax will not be received.
- We request that any documents be sent by mail or email.
Accessing public disclosures
- Public records and disclosures posted online on the Ethics Commission’s website will be unaffected by our temporary office relocation and can be accessed online, 24/7.
- For assistance with accessing information on the Ethics Commission’s website, please contact us by phone or email.
- A public computer for accessing public records will be available at our temporary location in City Hall.
- We also have setup two Kiosks in the Government Information Center at the San Francisco Main Library (5th Floor, 100 Larkin Street) to provide additional convenience to the public to access our records.
We understand that any move of offices can be an adjustment and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we continue our operations during this temporary relocation period. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience you may experience. Once we are ready to resume normal operations in our permanent offices at 25 Van Ness, we will send out another communication with further details. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
Was this page helpful?