Monday, September 23, 2019
Contact: Pat Ford (415) 252-3100
- Chair Chiu called the meeting to order at 2:00 p.m.. With Vice-Chair Noreen Ambrose and Commissioners Yvonne Lee, Fern M. Smith, and Lateef H. Gray in attendance, a quorum was present.
- Under Item 2, provided the opportunity for public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Unanimously (5-0) adopted a motion by Commissioner Lee seconded by Commissioner Smith to approve the Consent Calendar, Item 3 Draft Minutes of the Commission’s August 16, 2019 regular meeting.
- Under Item 4, the Commission heard and discussed the monthly Staff Enforcement Report, including a briefing by the Department of Human Resources Staff regarding the City’s approval processes for secondary employment of City and County employees. No action was taken as the item was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 5, heard and discussed the Staff’s memo providing a preliminary outline for revisions of the Commission’s Fixed Penalty Policy. No action was taken.
- Under Item 6, heard and discussed the monthly Staff Policy Report. No action was taken as it was provided for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 7, heard and discussed the monthly Executive Director’s Report. No action was taken as the item was for informational purposes only.
- Under Item 8, regarding items for future meetings, no items were discussed and no action was taken.
- Under Item 9, provided the opportunity for additional public comment on matters appearing or not appearing on the agenda.
- Under Item 10, adjourned the meeting at 3:38 pm.
Draft Minutes for the September 20, 2019, regular meeting will be available upon their completion and will be included on the Agenda for the Commission’s next meeting. The next meeting of the Ethics Commission is Friday, October 18, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. in City Hall Room 416. For further information, please feel free to contact the Ethics Commission at email@example.com or (415) 252-3100.
SFGovTV provides a continuous archive of selected Commission, council and board meetings that allows viewers to watch those meetings online in full at the viewer’s convenience. Video, audio, and closed-captioning archives of Ethics Commission meetings may be accessed here.